MPR employs a Total Quality Management System that adapts the proven ideas of Juran, Deming, and Taguchi with a foundation of statistical analysis to control and monitor the quality of plastic parts and assemblies.
This system includes:
- Automated inspection data collection and retention
- Advanced statistical analytic capability
- A comprehensive Calibration Program
- Incoming, In Process, and Final Inspection Procedures
- Corrective and Preventive Action Procedures
- In Process Monitoring Procedures
- Traceability Procedures (Material and Manufacturing Lot)
- Nonconforming Material Procedures
- A Continuous Improvement Program
Let's Discuss Your Project
Please?fill out the form on our contact page or call us at 847.468.9950 and a MPR representative will be happy to assist you.